Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Instead of feeling blue... I feel pink!



This post is gonna be about a couple items that I got from the Pink Fusion Hunt as well as some items I was given to blog. First I have these cute mesh pants from Sugar & Cyanide! High quality mesh in many different colors! Next I have these adorable shoes from Kink & Diamante! So cute and fit the Slink High Feet! Next, the items from the Pink Fusion Hunt. I have the lipstick from Pink Acid, it comes with the Loud Mouth applier. Then, the Milk Sushi hair.. Its so adorable and blonde with PINK tips! I also have the pink tank top from alterego!

Skin/Shape - .::WoW Skins::. Sara Shape 03 BB cl
Eyes - [Anara] Customeyes
.Loud Mouth.
Lashes - *GA* Mesh Lashes Mysteria
Make-up - Pink Acid Marilyn Matte Lipstick - Metallic Barbie (PFH Item)
Hair - Milk Hair - Sushi (PFH Item)
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
Feet - Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Jewelry - Pure Poison - Love Me Necklace
Shirt - alterego I pink tank top (PFH Item)
Pants - .S&C. Zipped Leather Pants - Pink
Shoes - {K} Wild Ambitions Pumps (Slink High Feet)

No comments:

Post a Comment