Saturday, May 17, 2014

A day in the wilderness.

Well I am not sure how many of you know, or have figured it out, but pink and purple are my two favorite colors, especially together! When I saw these pants, I had to wear them. These are new pants from Dirty Cupcake and they come in a few different colors but Xposure was my favorite. They come with appliers for Azz,Ghetto Booty,Wowmeh This hot pink shirt is from Dirty Cupcake as well and it comes with Lolas appliers.


Shape/Skin - *League* Isla
Hair - TRUTH HAIR Tyr -  reds
Make-up - *League* Gift: 3 Classic Wing Eyeliners
Eyes - [Anara] Customeyes
Lashes - *GA* Mesh Lashes Mysteria
*Luck Inc* Cute Azz
Lolas ::: Mirage
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female Casual
Feet - Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Top - ::Dirty Cupcake:: Danika Tee-Hot Pink
Pants - ::Dirty Cupcake::Radioactive Jeans - Xposure
Shoes - *Reign.- Monarch Heels- Purple
Pose - RIDIC. - Clip 10L Promo Pose
Taken at - Natural Wilderness

No comments:

Post a Comment