Friday, April 18, 2014

Oh. Bows and stuffs.

This post is a few new things for fairs, gachas, etc. I just received a bunch of new items so my inventory is outrageous with new items that if I don't blog now, I will forget about! Haha!
Okay first item is the skin and shape from WoW Skins. I am wearing Leilani which is the exclusive for The Spring Break Fair. It is gorgeous. Next, is the new rings from Diamante, Sunshine Rings. They are an exclusive for The Spring Break Fair as well. After that I have two exclusives for The Ho Depot from Perch, the top and the adorable little shorts! Next I have these adorable leggings and foot bows from Sugar & Cyanide. The foot bows are available in store as well as the Erotigacha.



Skin/Shape - .::WoW Skins::. Leilani  DarkTan {NEW}
Eyes - [Anara] Customeyes
Lashes - *GA* Mesh Lashes Mysteria
Hair - ::Exile:: She's So Mean: Dark Blondes
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
Feet - Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Jewelry - JCNY Ga'Ga Real Diamond Engagement Ring &  :Diamante: Best Bracelet & :Diamante: Sunshine Rings {NEW}
Shirt - Perch - Studded Tank - Pink {NEW}
Shorts - Perch - Talia Hawtie Shorts - White {NEW}
Leggings - .S&C. Fishnet Leggings v2 - White {NEW}
Feet Bows - .S&C. Slink Feet Bow - White {NEW}
*Luck Inc* Cute Azz
Lolas ::: Mirage



No comments:

Post a Comment