Sunday, April 13, 2014

A little skin.

First, I want to say this post is about three things, first the skin & shape, then the piercing on my back, then the shoes.
So the first thing is the gorgeous skin and shape. These are from WoW Skins, but this particular skin and shape is an exclusive for the Happy Bunny Gatcha Fair! (There is a picture at the end of this post about the gatcha)
Next, we have this gorgeous piercing on my lower back. Made by Diamante, it is original mesh and amazing quality, she never fails to impress me.
Last but not least, these gorgeous heels from Reign!! I had to have them so I went to The Big Show and snagged them up!! I love them, and so will you. You need Slink High Feet, but they are so worth it!

Skin/Shape - .::WoW Skins::. Rima
Eyes - [Anara] Customeyes
Lashes - *GA* Mesh Lashes Mysteria
Hair - ::Exile:: She's So Mean: Hollywood
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
Feet - Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Piercing - :Diamante:&{K}: Venusian Dimple Piercing (Original Mesh) & .Pekka. Radioactive Unisex Piercing [SILVER]
Jewelry - JCNY Ga'Ga Real Diamond Engagement Ring & .Pekka. Leather ring collar (Group Gift)
Pasties - [AsYLUM] Paranoid Pasties - Shapes Box
Panties - BabyDoll. Boyish Pantie / Purple
Shoes - *Reign.- Monarch Heels- Purple







No comments:

Post a Comment